- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Dentsu One wins creative mandate for JK Tyres
MUMBAI: Dentsu One, the full-service creative agency from Dentsu Aegis Network, has bagged the creative mandate for JK Tyre and Industries, following a multi-agency pitch.
The other agencies that participated in the pitch included names such as Contract India, McCann World Group India and Law & Kenneth.
As part of the mandate, Dentsu One’s scope of work for its latest client will range across TVC, print, radio, OOH, digital and activations wherein Dentsu One will focus on launching the client’s two-wheeler tyres.