- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Dentsu One wins creative mandate for JK Tyres
MUMBAI: Dentsu One, the full-service creative agency from Dentsu Aegis Network, has bagged the creative mandate for JK Tyre and Industries, following a multi-agency pitch.
The other agencies that participated in the pitch included names such as Contract India, McCann World Group India and Law & Kenneth.
As part of the mandate, Dentsu One’s scope of work for its latest client will range across TVC, print, radio, OOH, digital and activations wherein Dentsu One will focus on launching the client’s two-wheeler tyres.