- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Dentsu names Rohit Ohri as head of APAC; Bhasin to head India ops
MUMBAI: Dentsu India executive chairman and CEO APAC (South) Rohit Ohri has been elevated to the position of CEO of Dentsu Asia Pacific (excluding Japan).
In his new role, Ohri will relocate from Delhi to Singapore and cover all markets in the region outside of Dentsu’s home territory.
Meanwhile, Dentsu Aegis Network chairman and CEO South Asia Ashish Bhasin will lead the India operations of Dentsu network, including Taproot, Dentsu Webchutney, Dentsu Marcom, Dentsu Communications and Dentsu Creative Impact.
Dentsu Aegis Network CEO Asia Pacific Nick Waters said, “Rohit has done a fabulous job transforming Dentsu in India. Across Asia, Dentsu has an extraordinary track record of innovation and as the largest agency in the region has an unmatched depth and breadth of capabilities. Sano-san and myself are really looking forward to working more closely with Rohit to unleash the full potential of the business.”
Dentsu Inc executive officer and Dentsu Branded Agencies CEO Hiroaki Charlie Sano added, “Dentsu is an agency network with a long standing history and a strong footprint in Asia Pacific. Rohit shares our creative ambition and strong vision for Dentsu and the way we work with our clients. I’m delighted he will be taking on a more central position within the network to help guide the business outside of Japan.”