- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Dentsu Marcom bags creative duties of SpiceJet
MUMBAI: Dentsu Marcom has won the creative duties of the Sun group’s low-cost airline SpiceJet in a multi-agency pitch.
The brief given to the advertising agencies was to capture the airline’s spirit of humanity, warmth, passion, commitment, and on occasion, a welcome touch of humour, with the goal of delighting customers and exceeding their expectations in every interaction in its new campaigns.
Dentsu APAC (South) CEO and Dentsu India executive chairman Rohit Ohri said, “We are happy to partner brand SpiceJet on this exciting new phase of their journey in India. The new leadership team at SpiceJet has a clear and compelling vision of what the airline will stand for. Our task will be to develop this vision into a unique thumbprint for the brand and bring that to life at every customer touch point.”
SpiceJet aims to re-define and refresh the flying experience in India, which is based on the foundation of its internal mantra of SOCCH: Safe, On-time, Clean, Courteous and Hassle-free.
SpiceJet COO Sanjiv Kapoor added, “SpiceJet is delighted to have appointed Dentsu Marcom as our creative agency. We were impressed with their understanding of the brief and strategic approach at the pitch process. The agency will have a vital role to play in repositioning the brand thought further as we grow and enabling SpiceJet to achieve its aim of becoming a people’s airline and a carrier of choice.”