- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Dentsu India conceptualises Melorra.com’s first brand film
MUMBAI: Online jewellery brand Melorra.com has launched its first brand film conceptualised by Dentsu India.
The film takes inspiration from the business model Melorra.com follows—a new jewellery trend every week, from the runway to Indian women’s wardrobe.
Starring Ujjwala Raut in the lead, the film showcases beautiful fashionable jewellery, affordably priced with most of the range under Rs 30,000 using certified diamonds and real gold.
Melorra.com CEO Saroja Yeramilli said, “Today India’s jewellery industry is mostly traditional and wedding-oriented with heavy, large designs that end up in the locker after the wedding day, leading to a whole generation of underjewelled women on a daily basis. There is no jewellery brand catering to young urban Indian woman as she struggles to find the appropriate precious jewellery to match her daily looks at work, out to dinner or at a party.”
Dentsu India CEO Simi Sabhaney added, “We, at Dentsu India, decided to use fashion codes in order to introduce this modern brand of fine jewellery. We believe Melorra sits best with fashion. The product is the hero. It is meant to entice the woman into coming forward and embracing it.”