- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Dentsu India appoints Indrajeet Mookerjee as EVP
MUMBAI: Dentsu Aegis Network’s full service communication agency Dentsu India has appointed Indrajeet Mookerjee as executive vice president.
Indrajeet has experience of over two decades in the communication business and has worked in some of the leading agencies like Lowe Lintas, Ogilvy, Leo Burnett, Rediffusion Young & Rubicam and TBWA in India and Indonesia. In his last role, he was managing director of Soho Square, Indonesia.
He has worked with some of the marquee brands like Unilever, Nestle, Mondelez, Heinz, Adani Wilmar, Arvind Brands, Cathay Pacific, Himalaya Herbal, Sab Miller, Suntory Garuda and L’Oreal.
Said Dentsu India CEO Simi Sabhaney, “Indrajeet brings with him a breadth of experience across various categories. His endeavour would be to add value to the businesses in his portfolio, to consolidate relationships and nurture talent. He is a great team player and a joy to work with.”