- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Dentsu India appoints Indrajeet Mookerjee as EVP
MUMBAI: Dentsu Aegis Network’s full service communication agency Dentsu India has appointed Indrajeet Mookerjee as executive vice president.
Indrajeet has experience of over two decades in the communication business and has worked in some of the leading agencies like Lowe Lintas, Ogilvy, Leo Burnett, Rediffusion Young & Rubicam and TBWA in India and Indonesia. In his last role, he was managing director of Soho Square, Indonesia.
He has worked with some of the marquee brands like Unilever, Nestle, Mondelez, Heinz, Adani Wilmar, Arvind Brands, Cathay Pacific, Himalaya Herbal, Sab Miller, Suntory Garuda and L’Oreal.
Said Dentsu India CEO Simi Sabhaney, “Indrajeet brings with him a breadth of experience across various categories. His endeavour would be to add value to the businesses in his portfolio, to consolidate relationships and nurture talent. He is a great team player and a joy to work with.”