- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Dentsu Impact bags creative mandate for Roca, Parryware
MUMBAI: Dentsu Impact, the creative agency from Dentsu Aegis Network, has won the creative mandate for bathroom solution brands Roca and Parryware. Both accounts have been won following a multi-agency pitch that lasted for more than two months.
As part of the win, the agency will manage the digital, social, and mainline duties for both Roca and Parryware. Roca is a 100-year-old brand, a world leader in the definition of bathroom space whereas Parryware is India’s leading sanitaryware brand, a 100% subsidiary of the Roca Group.
Roca Bathroom Products marketing head Mayuri Saikia said, “We are elated to have Dentsu Impact onboard to handle our creative mandate. They are a young team with fresh ideas and thinking. They will certainly infuse new energy in the brands and we look forward to working in collaboration with them to create strong brand communication moving forward.”
Speaking about the account win, Dentsu Impact president Amit Wadhwa said, “Roca & Parryware are the leading players in the bathroom solutions market and we are delighted with the opportunity of strengthening these brands in the Indian market. It is a great start to the year for us and we look forward to a long lasting partnership here.”
Dentsu Impact national creative director Soumitra Karnik said, “Every brand and category comes with unique challenges and opportunities. The team of Roca and Parryware took pains to explain these to us in detail and with this clear understanding we were able to come up with some exciting ideas that helped us win this one. We look forward to partner with them and bring some interesting ideas to life.”