- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Dentsu Creative Impact creates campaign for Maruti Suzuki Celerio for Gujarat
MUMBAI: Maruti Suzuki has geared up for the festive season with the roll out of ‘Celerio Dil Thi Gujarat Maate’, a special campaign designed by Dentsu Creative Impact exclusively for the Gujarat market.
The campaign is aimed at leveraging the Navratri festival to strengthen its connect with customers and promote sales.
Dentsu Creative Impact branch head Amit Wadhwa said, “To unlock the full value of the customer in a local campaign like this, it was imperative that we talk to the customer in his language and create empathy for the brand. Navratri, the biggest festival in Gujarat, gave us the opportunity to create connect between the people of Gujarat and the brand. The campaign aims to reflect on the different aspects of their life and how the brand and the product compliment them.”
This is for the first time that Maruti Suzuki is organising a customised market-specific campaign to connect with the customers at a local level in Gujarat. The campaign includes TV commercials, print advertisements, radio spots, digital, cinema and outdoor, which are designed in Gujarati language and reflect the culture of the state.
Maruti Suzuki India head of marketing Vinay Pant said, “This is for the first time Maruti Suzuki is doing such an innovative campaign at a local level. The flavours of Gujarat and Navratri as an occasion were specially used to create a bond at a local level and bring out various aspects of the brand and the product. With this step we hope to further strengthen the success of brand Celerio that already has been doing exceptionally well since launch.”
The campaign will run from 11 September to 22 October. Other activities during the period include display at malls, bowling alleys and a digital engagement contest ‘Style Icon’ of Gujarat.