- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Dentsu Creative Impact announces senior level appointments
MUMBAI: Dentsu Creative Impact, the flagship creative division from Dentsu Aegis Network, is strengthening its team with a host of senior level appointments to ensure that the agency is well equipped to service its existing and new brands.
The hiring has happened across functions, ranging from strategic planning to account management and creative. Incidentally, the appointments come on the back of recent client wins like Maruti Suzuki and Carlsberg.
In the creative function, the agency has roped in Sundar Iyer as ECD – Copy. Iyer will form the creative leadership team along with Sumitra Sengupta (ECD – Copy) who joined Dentsu Creative Impact about 2 months back, and Deepak Singh (ECD – Art), whose appointment was announced a few months back.
Both Iyer and Sengupta join in after their recent stints at JWT, bringing in expertise from their cross-category experience.
On the account management side, the agency has roped in Arvinderjit Singh as the VP, who along with Hindol Purkayastha, also the VP, will bolster the function and bring in greater depth.
While Singh was previously at JWT, Purkayastha was at Publicis. Both bring in automotive category experience.
Meanwhile, in strategic planning, Shveta Singh has come on board as VP – planning. She will work with Kartikeya Srivastava, SVP for strategic planning.
Coming from a pure-play digital background, Singh has worked with Cheil and Havas Media and brings new age skills to combine with her understanding of brands and people.