- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Dentsu Communications bags creative duties of TVS Housing
MUMBAI: Dentsu Communications has bagged the creative duties of TVS group’s housing business Emerald Haven Realty (EHRL), in a multi-agency pitch.
Dentsu APAC South CEO and Dentsu India Group executive chairman Rohit Ohri said, “We’re delighted with this opportunity to work with TVS Housing. This win not only strengthens our relationship with the TVS Group, but also our Southern network. We look forward to creating some distinctive and memorable communication on the brand.”
Dentsu Communications CEO Simi Sabhaney added, “We will strive to provide impactful communication solutions in this category, which is otherwise so undifferentiated and cluttered.”
On awarding the duties to Dentsu Communications, EHRL president and CEO R. Chandramouli said, “We are happy to have Dentsu partnering us in creating value to our customers through their processes of deep customer understanding, well established creative development and global expertise.”