- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Dentsu bags creative duties of Panasonic Fans
MUMBAI: Dentsu Communications has bagged the creative duties of Panasonic Fans in Mumbai. It was awarded this business based on its current creative partnership with Panasonic.
Dentsu APAC (South) CEO and Dentsu India Group executive chairman Rohit Ohri said, “We’re delighted with this new assignment. This further strengthens the relationship between Dentsu Communications and Panasonic and is a testimony to the great work done by Dentsu for Panasonic in India and the region.”
Dentsu Communications CEO Simi Sabhaney added, “We were assigned the task of developing the launch communication for Panasonic ventilation fans in India. Winning the creative mandate for Anchor Electricals is a very prestigious event for DCPL Mumbai.”
Panasonic’s global expertise in the ventilation field aims to aid Anchor to unveil a host of innovative products, redefining the paradigms of indoor air quality focussed ventilation solutions.
Dentsu Communications SVP Sharmila Malekar stated, “The task set for us is to create a niche for the Panasonic brand in the premium fans market. Being the new entrant in an established product category driven by strong local players, our challenge was to rise beyond the current brand themes and test the current evaluation parameters set for fans. Our cumulative experience in handling the Panasonic white goods’ range gave us an edge over our competitors in understanding the finer nuances of the brand. The Dentsu team offered a strategic idea with a unique perspective, differentiating itself from the traditional fan category thinking.”
The agency’s expertise was used while commissioning the first ‘Panasonic LED Lighting Experience Centre’ in Mumbai last year.
Anchor Electronics director fan business Toshiki Itagaki said, “We are happy to award the creative duties to Dentsu Communications as our promotion partners for Panasonic Ventilation Fans and hope to establish ourselves as a premium brand in the said category soon.”