- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Dentsu Aegis Network forms expanded executive council to drive biz in India
MUMBAI: Dentsu Aegis Network has formed an expanded executive council to drive the group’s business in India.
Keeping in line with its unique principle of one P&L, the council comprises leaders of all the Dentsu Aegis Network companies and heads of key functions. With this, the agency can offer their clients specialist services under one umbrella.
Chaired by Dentsu chairman and CEO South Asia Ashish Bhasin, the council includes Anand Bhadkamkar (Group Finance), Dimple Maheshwary (HR), Divya Karani (Dentsu Media), Simi Sabhaney (Dentsu Communications), Makato Nakao (Japanese International Clients), Kartik Iyer (Carat), Haresh Nayak (Posterscope), Sidharth Rao (Dentsu Webchutney), Narayan Devanathan (Dentsu Creative Impact), Shamsuddin Jasani (Isobar), Vivek Bhargava (iProspect), Nabendu Bhattacharyya (Milestone Brandcom), Rajiv Dingra (WAT Consult), Umesh Shrikhande (Taproot Dentsu), S Yesudas (Vizeum) and R Ravishankar (psLIVE). C.P Arora will be a special invitee.
Bhasin said, “We want to offer our clients all the benefits of specialisation without the hassles of silos and our unique one P&L structure enables us to do so. Consequently, the executive council has the important role of capitalising on this advantage. Since we have been the fastest growing agency group for two years in a row, we are now amongst the top three groups in India. By December 2017, we aim to be the No.2 agency, which will be the mandate for this council.”
In order to effectively manage the group’s 1700 staff across 7 cities and 15 companies, the executive council members will be encouraged to think beyond their immediate roles for the larger benefit of Dentsu Aegis Network clients.
In some areas like OOH, Dentsu Aegis Network already exhibits a leadership status through Milestone and Posterscope.
In digital, the group has nearly 700 staff across its four companies, with leadership in areas including SEO, SEM and Social Media.