- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Deepak Singh is Social Street chief creative officer
MUMBAI: The Social Street has appointed Deepak Singh as chief creative officer. He will be based in Mumbai and will report to The Social Street founding partner, chairman Pratap Bose.
Bose said, “I am thrilled that Deepak is joining us! Deepak is one of the most decorated Art Directors and one of the finest Art talents we have in our country. Easy-going, light-hearted and humble to the core, he’s proof that looks can be deceiving, because deep beneath that unassuming persona lies a hunger to keep raising the bar, only to topple it over. I wish him the very best and look forward to seeing some path-breaking creativity from him.”
Singh said, “I feel advertising now is much more than just TVCs, Print and Radio. That’s why with time we should change and try to explore bigger things. Pratap has a clear vision about his plans for The Social Street and knows why he was hiring me, which gives me confidence. I think the next generation of advertising is much more than mainline advertising and that is what attracts me to shift, and I feel I can do more challenging things now. Digital / Outdoor / Interactive / Activation makes advertising much bigger and more interesting. I am really looking forward to do some great work for The Social Street.
“I really enjoyed working with Pratap at DDB in the past and I am very fond of his humble and simple nature and way of looking at things. I always wanted to work with him in the future and I am happy he chose me for this position. I know there are a lot of challenges and learnings for me, but I think this partnership with Social Street will add a new dimension to my career.”