- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Debarghya Mitra to head MEC ‘s Bangalore operations
MUMBAI: MEC has appointed Debarghya Mitra as the head of its Bengaluru office. He will report to MEC MD T Gangadhar.
Mitra has 16 years of experience and has worked at MAA Bozell, Euro RSCG, and Universal McCann. In his last stint, he was heading Madison’s Platinum Crest, the unit that manages ITC Foods and other ITC businesses based in South India. He has also managed clients such as Tata Tea, TVS, Intel, and Levi’s, to name a few.
Gangadhar said, “With his extensive experience of managing large advertisers, Deb’s track record is formidable. We are blessed with a fantastic roster of clients in Bangalore and there is no better candidate than Deb to take stewardship of them.”
Mitra said, “Among the big agencies, MEC is the fastest growing and is now the largest agency in Bangalore. I am excited about the agency’s digital focus and integrated media approach. Hopefully, I will be able to use my experience to take things to the next level.”