- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
DDB MudraMax Media wins PNB Housing account
MUMBAI: Following a multi-agency pitch, DDB MudraMax has been appointed as the media AoR by PNB Housing. The agency will be driving the brand’s ATL, OOH and experiential marketing activities.
PNB Housing is a fifth largest housing finance company in terms of loan asset size and also second largest in terms of deposit book.
PNB Housing Finance Limited (PNBHFL) is a registered housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB). It is a subsidiary of Punjab National Bank (PNB), which holds 51 per cent of share capital in PNBHFL. With over two decades of specialised experience in housing finance, PNB Housing has a robust network of branches spread across the country which help its customers avail financial services (loans and deposits) seamlessly.
PNBHFL GM, business head Shaji Varghese said, “We were impressed with the agency’s thinking, integrated team offering and the passion that they demonstrated. We are looking for innovative marketing solutions from this partnership. With their expertise and pedigree in media planning, we hope to get good mileage and returns on media investments.”
DDB MudraMax executive VP Amita Karwal said, “We are extremely delighted with this win and we are looking forward to working with the PNBHFL team. Their clarity, dynamism and professional approach to business makes them a very prestigious partner. This is a win for the entire DDB MudraMax team.”