- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
DDB MudraMax Media appoints Amita Karwal to head North, East
MUMBAI: DDB MudraMax Media has roped in Amita Karwal as executive vice president to head its North and East operations. Karwal was last with Samsung where she led their media marketing function.
With over two decades of diverse experience across media marketing functions and allied areas, Karwal has worked with blue chip organisations including Reckitt Benckiser where she not only led the media marketing division but also represented South-West Asia at global media forums. On the agency side, she has worked with Lintas, Zenith Optimedia and Ogilvy on brands such as HP, Gillette, Wrigley’s (Joyco) and Modi Xerox.
In an allied area, Karwal also had a couple of years of experience in media auditing with Spatial Access and the global agency R3 where she set up the first-of-its-kind auditing practice in Delhi, and also launched the first agency image study in India.
Karwal said, “I am very happy to be part of an agency network that offers truly integrated marketing communication solutions. As part of DDB MudraMax Media I look forward to leveraging and integrating our assets holistically.”
DDB MudraMax president media Sathyamurthy Namakkal said, “In an era when the media profession requires well rounded talent, Amita fits the role perfectly. Both our clients and our teams will immensely benefit from her induction into the DDB team.”