- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
DDB Mudra Group bags managed marketing services mandate for Sap India
MUMBAI: DDB Mudra Group has won the managed marketing services mandate for Sap India.
The agency has created an infrastructure to drive creative and content development, digital and social media marketing, tele-marketing and audience engagement, experiential marketing and event design along with program management functions of the brand with an integrated approach.
Team Sap includes over 50 experts, spread across three DDB Mudra locations from across the country, who are responsible for focused and relevant content creation for various marketing functions from a B2B perspective.
Led by Ashwani Dhingra, senior VP, DDB Mudra North, this team has been setup with a vision to create a set of competency centres across major marketing domains and to cater to the dynamic needs of the brand.
Sap Asia Pacific and Japan VP audience, industry and digital marketing Rajesh Kumar said, “Delivering experiential marketing in today’s omni-channel environment requires deep expertise as well as scale. DDB Mudra Group’s long standing presence in this market, talent and commitment to this partnership gives us confidence in beginning this journey together.”
“This is one of the most challenging yet exciting assignments I have been associated with in recent times. An engagement of this nature for a B2B brand is a rarity in the agency landscape. The Managed Marketing Service model is also in line with the Global Alignment of SAP with the Omnicom Group,” said DDB Mudra Group group CEO, MD Madhukar Kamath.
DDB Mudra North president Vandana Das said, “Winning the Sap business has indeed been a triumph for us. Creating a Managed Marketing Services model to provide an end to end B2B solution is quite a unique concept in the agency environment and I am proud that DDB Mudra North has got this wonderful opportunity. We have the infrastructure and the talent to support the challenging requirements and with great business partners at SAP, we are aiming for nothing less than success.”