- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Contract wins Amira Pure Foods mandate
MUMBAI: Close on the heels of winning the creative mandate for Tata Docomo and Paytm, Contract Advertising will now handle the creative responsibilities for Amira Pure Foods.
Winning the business on the basis of its strong credentials and talent, Contract will handle the business from the agency’s Delhi office. The campaign will be spread across all spheres including TV, Print, Radio, and Digital media.
Amira Group chairman, CEO Karan A Chanana said, “We are extremely happy to announce the appointment of Contract as our new creative partner. Contract has a reputation of building memorable brands. We want Amira to become a leading and the most preferred food brand in India in the next 18 months. We felt that Contract understood our imperatives and sees an opportunity to create yet another memorable brand. We look forward to having a long, productive and professional association with Contract.”
Contract Advertising CEO Rana Barua said, “It was an honour to get the business on the basis of our credentials and Amira’s faith in our team. Amira is a global leader in packaged rice and it is exciting for us to build the brand within a category that has a strong legacy of established brands.”
Contract national creative director Ashish Chakravarty said, “The fact that Amira has shown great faith in us as an agency puts a huge responsibility on our shoulders to create some exciting communication and lay the foundation of an exciting brand. The challenge for us is to not just create a new brand but also develop a unique creative language for Amira in the foods business”.