- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Contract wins Amira Pure Foods mandate
MUMBAI: Close on the heels of winning the creative mandate for Tata Docomo and Paytm, Contract Advertising will now handle the creative responsibilities for Amira Pure Foods.
Winning the business on the basis of its strong credentials and talent, Contract will handle the business from the agency’s Delhi office. The campaign will be spread across all spheres including TV, Print, Radio, and Digital media.
Amira Group chairman, CEO Karan A Chanana said, “We are extremely happy to announce the appointment of Contract as our new creative partner. Contract has a reputation of building memorable brands. We want Amira to become a leading and the most preferred food brand in India in the next 18 months. We felt that Contract understood our imperatives and sees an opportunity to create yet another memorable brand. We look forward to having a long, productive and professional association with Contract.”
Contract Advertising CEO Rana Barua said, “It was an honour to get the business on the basis of our credentials and Amira’s faith in our team. Amira is a global leader in packaged rice and it is exciting for us to build the brand within a category that has a strong legacy of established brands.”
Contract national creative director Ashish Chakravarty said, “The fact that Amira has shown great faith in us as an agency puts a huge responsibility on our shoulders to create some exciting communication and lay the foundation of an exciting brand. The challenge for us is to not just create a new brand but also develop a unique creative language for Amira in the foods business”.