- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Contract gets creative duties of Kelvinator
MUMBAI: Contract Advertising has won the creative mandate for Kelvinator, which recently completed 100 years of global presence.
Kelvinator marketing head Harish Marathe said, “In Contract, we see an amazing partnership that enables us to fulfil our brand objective. Their work and approach gives us the confidence to realise the set goals for both our refrigerator and washing machine range.”
Contract Advertising GM Ayesha Ghosh said, “Having been an iconic brand, our aim is to make the brand more relevant to the current younger audience, keeping the brand’s essence intact.”