- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Clio Awards calls for entries
MUMBAI: The Clio Awards is accepting entries and the deadline is 11 April.
The award show takes place on 1 October, coinciding with Ad Week New York.
Taproot chief creative officer, co-founder Agnello Dias returns as a judge. He will judge the film category.
Grey Worldwide India national creative director, executive VP Malvika Mehra is on the jury for content and Contact/Integrated Campaign/Innovative category.