- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Clio Awards calls for entries
MUMBAI: The Clio Awards is accepting entries and the deadline is 11 April.
The award show takes place on 1 October, coinciding with Ad Week New York.
Taproot chief creative officer, co-founder Agnello Dias returns as a judge. He will judge the film category.
Grey Worldwide India national creative director, executive VP Malvika Mehra is on the jury for content and Contact/Integrated Campaign/Innovative category.