- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Clio Awards calls for entries
MUMBAI: The Clio Awards is accepting entries and the deadline is 11 April.
The award show takes place on 1 October, coinciding with Ad Week New York.
Taproot chief creative officer, co-founder Agnello Dias returns as a judge. He will judge the film category.
Grey Worldwide India national creative director, executive VP Malvika Mehra is on the jury for content and Contact/Integrated Campaign/Innovative category.