- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Chennaiyin FC renews principal sponsorship with Ozone Group
MUMBAI: Indian Super League (ISL) franchise Chennaiyin FC has renewed its association with Ozone Group as principal sponsor for two more years.
Chennaiyin FC CEO Ashish Shah stated, “On behalf of Chennaiyin FC, I thank Ozone Group for sponsoring us in our first season and for now extending our partnership by two more seasons. From Day 1, Chennaiyin FC has made an endeavour to create a strong brand that signifies continuity, which has been evident in our players and coaching staff retention policies and is now further strengthened by Ozone Group’s continued association with us.”
“We are extremely proud to be re-associated with Chennaiyin FC—this time for a longer tenure. Our passion and commitment towards football continues. We hope to witness another fantastic season of football in India. Let’s football,” said Ozone Group CEO, Srinivasan Gopalan.
Chennaiyin FC embarks on their 2015 Hero Indian Super League campaign with a home game against Atletico de Kolkata at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Chennai on 3 October. To be preceded by the opening ceremony, the match is also the opening fixture of the 2015 ISL.