- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Chennaiyin FC renews principal sponsorship with Ozone Group
MUMBAI: Indian Super League (ISL) franchise Chennaiyin FC has renewed its association with Ozone Group as principal sponsor for two more years.
Chennaiyin FC CEO Ashish Shah stated, “On behalf of Chennaiyin FC, I thank Ozone Group for sponsoring us in our first season and for now extending our partnership by two more seasons. From Day 1, Chennaiyin FC has made an endeavour to create a strong brand that signifies continuity, which has been evident in our players and coaching staff retention policies and is now further strengthened by Ozone Group’s continued association with us.”
“We are extremely proud to be re-associated with Chennaiyin FC—this time for a longer tenure. Our passion and commitment towards football continues. We hope to witness another fantastic season of football in India. Let’s football,” said Ozone Group CEO, Srinivasan Gopalan.
Chennaiyin FC embarks on their 2015 Hero Indian Super League campaign with a home game against Atletico de Kolkata at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Chennai on 3 October. To be preceded by the opening ceremony, the match is also the opening fixture of the 2015 ISL.