- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Cheil to handle Jet Airways’ digital duties
MUMBAI: Cheil India is the digital agency on record for Jet Airways.
As Jet Airways’ digital agency, Cheil will be responsible for developing and implementing the entire suite of digital programmes, including social media and content development.
Jet Airways senior VP, commercial Gaurang Shetty said, “Digital and social media led communication is a key focus area for Jet Airways. We are happy to partner Cheil to help us drive engagement with our guests and stakeholders across digital and social platforms. During our detailed evaluation process Cheil demonstrated key attributes including sharp insights and data led approach which we believe will add value to Jet Airways’ digital strategy. We look forward to partnering with Cheil in our efforts to provide a holistic and innovative digital experience to our guests.”
Cheil India group president, South-West Asia Shiv Sethuraman said, “We feel honoured that Jet Airways picked Cheil. Jet Airways is one of the country’s leading brands and has a very robust and comprehensive Digital Marketing Programme. Our skills and capabilities will be put to the test working on such a complex and dynamic category. Looking forward, our expansion into Mumbai will also receive a considerable boost with this large and prestigious appointment.”