- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Celio appoints Law & Kenneth Saatchi & Saatchi as creative agency
MUMBAI: Law & Kenneth Saatchi & Saatchi has been appointed as the creative agency on record for Celio, the French fashion brand for men.
The agency’s task is to take Celio to the absolute top of the Indians men’s fashion pyramid while being in sync with the international core values of Celio.
The account, which was won as a result of a multi-agency pitch, will be handled by the agency’s Mumbai office. The agency will be responsible for the integrated communications mandate on the brand.
Celio is a French menswear brand with 1,000 stores across 60 countries. It carries the latest international range in India of casual, denim and smart work wear through its exclusive 35 standalone stores, 137 shop-in-shops in department stores, 19 shop-in-shops in MBO’s and a strong online presence through distribution . Decoding trends to offer the best of International fashion in menswear is the brand’s forte. Showcasing collections oriented to the different moments in a man’s life, Celio captures effortless style for men.
Law & Kenneth Saatchi & Saatchi India CEO, managing partner Anil S Nair said, “Being chosen by Celio to build the brand in India is a matter of great honour for us at Law & Kenneth Saatchi & Saatchi. Coming out victorious from one of the toughest selection process we had to undergo in the recent times makes this win special for us. We will work very closely with the Celio India team to achieve all the KPIs set for the business in the short term as well as the long term.”
Celio Future Fashion CEO Satyen P. Momaya said, “We are delighted to appoint Law & Kenneth Saatchi & Saatchi as our creative agency. The team understands our business and will be working closely with us to develop an impactful communication strategy for India. We are confident that the strategy will enable us to grow in this dynamic and highly competitive segment. We are excited to win with the consumer and establish a stronger consumer connect along with Law & Kenneth Saatchi & Saatchi.”