- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Cartoon Network Enterprises introduces ‘Superman’ deodorants in India
MUMBAI: Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE), the licensing and merchandising arm of media conglomerate Turner International India, has partnered with Vanesa Group to launch a range of Denver Superman deodorants for the first time in India.
The Superman deodorant has been launched in two variants, Power & Strength. They are priced at Rs 250. The partnership will soon also see the launch of Denver Batman Deodorant in two variants, with perfumes to follow. The products will be available in stores across India.
Turner International India SVP and MD South Asia Siddharth Jain said, “Cartoon Network Enterprises has recently been appointed as the master licensee for the Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) portfolio for South Asia. This deal with Vanesa Group will expand the WBCP brands of Batman and Superman into new and exciting categories and draw consumer excitement.”
Vanesa Care CMO Saurabh Gupta said, “We are glad to be associated with Cartoon Network Enterprises. Our vision is to focus on innovation and always to give a world class product, which has never been introduced in the Indian market. It is all about understanding the Indian consumer’s needs and offer them the best. We will continue to expand our product portfolio by increasing the number of relevant products for the market.”
The Power deodorant has an intense yet soothing fragrance imbibing the characteristics of Superman. It is a blend of grapefruit and orange.
The Strength deodorant is a woody aromatic fragrance aiming at ambitious young men who realize their aspiration and strive for new challenges.
Vanesa Group also plans to launch limited edition of Denver Superman and Batman range of products.