- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Cartoon Network Enterprises introduces ‘Superman’ deodorants in India
MUMBAI: Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE), the licensing and merchandising arm of media conglomerate Turner International India, has partnered with Vanesa Group to launch a range of Denver Superman deodorants for the first time in India.
The Superman deodorant has been launched in two variants, Power & Strength. They are priced at Rs 250. The partnership will soon also see the launch of Denver Batman Deodorant in two variants, with perfumes to follow. The products will be available in stores across India.
Turner International India SVP and MD South Asia Siddharth Jain said, “Cartoon Network Enterprises has recently been appointed as the master licensee for the Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) portfolio for South Asia. This deal with Vanesa Group will expand the WBCP brands of Batman and Superman into new and exciting categories and draw consumer excitement.”
Vanesa Care CMO Saurabh Gupta said, “We are glad to be associated with Cartoon Network Enterprises. Our vision is to focus on innovation and always to give a world class product, which has never been introduced in the Indian market. It is all about understanding the Indian consumer’s needs and offer them the best. We will continue to expand our product portfolio by increasing the number of relevant products for the market.”
The Power deodorant has an intense yet soothing fragrance imbibing the characteristics of Superman. It is a blend of grapefruit and orange.
The Strength deodorant is a woody aromatic fragrance aiming at ambitious young men who realize their aspiration and strive for new challenges.
Vanesa Group also plans to launch limited edition of Denver Superman and Batman range of products.