- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Caribbean Premier League ropes in Hero MotoCorp as the title sponsor
MUMBAI: Strengthening its relationship with sports, Hero MotoCorp will be the title sponsor of the Caribbean Premier League (CPL) for its third season.
CPL will be held in the West Indies from 20 June – 26 July.
CPL chairman Richard Bevan said, “It is our pleasure to have the world’s largest two-wheeler manufacturer Hero MotoCorp as title sponsor of CPL. We look forward to Hero’s support and to making Season 3 of the CPL the biggest yet”.
Hero MotoCorp chairman Pawan Munjal said, “Hero MotoCorp has been associated with sports, and particularly cricket, for well over two decades. Cricket has for long remained the most popular sport in India and also in the Caribbean. Our title sponsorship of the CPL is a logical extension of our long-term association with the game.”