- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Caribbean Premier League ropes in Hero MotoCorp as the title sponsor
MUMBAI: Strengthening its relationship with sports, Hero MotoCorp will be the title sponsor of the Caribbean Premier League (CPL) for its third season.
CPL will be held in the West Indies from 20 June – 26 July.
CPL chairman Richard Bevan said, “It is our pleasure to have the world’s largest two-wheeler manufacturer Hero MotoCorp as title sponsor of CPL. We look forward to Hero’s support and to making Season 3 of the CPL the biggest yet”.
Hero MotoCorp chairman Pawan Munjal said, “Hero MotoCorp has been associated with sports, and particularly cricket, for well over two decades. Cricket has for long remained the most popular sport in India and also in the Caribbean. Our title sponsorship of the CPL is a logical extension of our long-term association with the game.”