- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Caribbean Premier League ropes in Hero MotoCorp as the title sponsor
MUMBAI: Strengthening its relationship with sports, Hero MotoCorp will be the title sponsor of the Caribbean Premier League (CPL) for its third season.
CPL will be held in the West Indies from 20 June – 26 July.
CPL chairman Richard Bevan said, “It is our pleasure to have the world’s largest two-wheeler manufacturer Hero MotoCorp as title sponsor of CPL. We look forward to Hero’s support and to making Season 3 of the CPL the biggest yet”.
Hero MotoCorp chairman Pawan Munjal said, “Hero MotoCorp has been associated with sports, and particularly cricket, for well over two decades. Cricket has for long remained the most popular sport in India and also in the Caribbean. Our title sponsorship of the CPL is a logical extension of our long-term association with the game.”