- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Carat to handle media duties of Columbia Asia Hospitals
MUMBAI: Columbia Asia Hospitals, an international healthcare group operating a chain of modern hospitals across Asia, has roped in Carat India, the flagship media agency from Dentsu Aegis Network, as their media agency.
Carat won the mandate following a multi-agency pitch and will now handle the account from its Bangalore office. This win comes on the back of Carat’s record breaking new business wins, including Mondelez, making Carat the new business agency in India two years in a row.
Columbia Asia Hospitals VP sales, marketing Vinay Kaul said, “To us, Carat came across as an agency that focuses on finding communication solutions keeping the business challenges at the centre. We wish Carat all the best as we embark on an exciting journey together.”
Carat India MD Kartik Iyer said, “As we move forward, our goal is to create unique industry benchmarks for our clients. We are very happy to be associated with Columbia Asia Hospitals and look forward to a long-lasting and fruitful partnership with them. We also look forward to bring in our past experience in Healthcare communications to bear on this premium relationship we are getting into.
Carat South executive VP Joydeep Raha said, “The brief that the client has given us is very challenging. This is because while there are huge opportunities within the healthcare industry, a set of very unique challenges also stand to plague this unique category. Here, our task at hand therefore, is to fight those challenges and position Columbia Asia as a leading healthcare destination with the mission to deliver the best clinical outcomes in the most effective, efficient and caring environment.”
Columbia Asia is one of the first healthcare companies to enter India through 100% foreign direct investment (FDI) route.