- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Carat bags media duties of GP Foods
MUMBAI: Carat, the independent media communications agency from the Dentsu Aegis Network, has bagged the media duties of Garuda Polyflex Foods (GP Foods) following a multi-agency pitch. The account will be handled by Carat’s Bangalore office.
Mudra is the incumbent agency.
GP Foods produces wafer chocolates, the most popular brand being Chocostick, and a jelly drink under the brand name ‘Gone Mad’, which are targeted at children and youth.
Carat SVP South Joydeep Raha said, “We are delighted and honoured to have GP Foods on board. Our thorough understanding of urban consumers with respect to their attitudes and aspirational needs in granularity and through proprietary cutting-edge tools (CCS &CCS Planner) enabled us to provide a customised solution, based on the client brief.”
GP Foods is a joint venture between GarudaFood and Polyflex India. GarudaFood is a $500 million entity affiliated to the Tudung Group that deals in agribusiness, food and beverage production, and distribution. Polyflex India is part of Vora Group of Companies.
GP Foods MD PK Gopalakrishnan said, “When we met the team led by Joydeep, we were very impressed with their professional approach. We were also very impressed with their strategic thinking, which has enabled their client base and the long-standing relationship they have with some of the great brands. We are happy to be associated with Carat.”