- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Carat bags media duties of GP Foods
MUMBAI: Carat, the independent media communications agency from the Dentsu Aegis Network, has bagged the media duties of Garuda Polyflex Foods (GP Foods) following a multi-agency pitch. The account will be handled by Carat’s Bangalore office.
Mudra is the incumbent agency.
GP Foods produces wafer chocolates, the most popular brand being Chocostick, and a jelly drink under the brand name ‘Gone Mad’, which are targeted at children and youth.
Carat SVP South Joydeep Raha said, “We are delighted and honoured to have GP Foods on board. Our thorough understanding of urban consumers with respect to their attitudes and aspirational needs in granularity and through proprietary cutting-edge tools (CCS &CCS Planner) enabled us to provide a customised solution, based on the client brief.”
GP Foods is a joint venture between GarudaFood and Polyflex India. GarudaFood is a $500 million entity affiliated to the Tudung Group that deals in agribusiness, food and beverage production, and distribution. Polyflex India is part of Vora Group of Companies.
GP Foods MD PK Gopalakrishnan said, “When we met the team led by Joydeep, we were very impressed with their professional approach. We were also very impressed with their strategic thinking, which has enabled their client base and the long-standing relationship they have with some of the great brands. We are happy to be associated with Carat.”