- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Carat appoints Sujata Dwibedy as EVP
Mumbai: Carat India, the flagship media agency of Dentsu Aegis Network, has roped in Sujata Dwibedy as its executive vice president.
Prior to this assignment, Sujata was heading business development at Omnicom Media Group.
A media veteran with more than 17 years of experience, Sujata has extensively worked across sectors such as FMCG, telecom, airlines, finance, alcohol and beverages.
As per her new mandate, Sujata will lead the Mondelez business at Carat in India and ensure that the best possible solutions are provided across all media platforms. She will also work closely with the Carat APAC team on the business.
“I have always aspired to work on brand Mondelez. It is a wonderful brand to work on. It is a matter of great pride for me that I will be able to leverage my planning, research, buying and strategic skills for a brand of this stature,” Sujata said.