- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Bharatesh Salian is Razorfish India VP
MUMBAI: Bharatesh Salian is Razorfish India VP. He will oversee operations of the agency’s Mumbai and Bengaluru branches.
Salian takes over the operations with immediate effect from Manoj Mansukhani, who resigned as SVP to pursue opportunities outside Razorfish.
He has over 15 years in digital marketing and technology and joined Razorfish on 23 June this year. Prior to joining Razorfish, he was with VivaConnect as chief strategy officer, where he worked with clients like the BJP, GSK, Google and Tata Motors.
Razorfish India CEO Charulata Ravi Kumar said, “It has been less than two months that Bharatesh is working at Razorfish. However, his exemplary experience, meticulous planning and fine leadership abilities make him the perfect candidate for taking over our Mumbai and Bangalore branches. I believe he will excel at the new role which he in spirit was already performing since day one.”
Salian has also worked with brands of MNCs like Unilever, J&J, Renault, Nissan and Set Max during his stint with Omnicom Media Group as General Manager – Digital & Moblility, where he was heading the mobile strategy and project implementation for large projects like the Cannes Lion winner Kaan Khajura Teshan, 3 Roses Good Life Club and BeBeautiful.
Salian said, “I am excited about this new role and leading the Mumbai and Bangalore offices. It is truly motivating to be given such immense responsibility and I am confident that I would be able to deliver to Razorfish’s ambitious plans for India.”