- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Asymmetrique to handle media duties of Taurian World School
MUMBAI: Digital branding and media agency Asymmetrique has been appointed the 360-degree branding and digital marketing duties for Taurian World School.
Based out of Ranchi, Taurian World School India is an educational institute that aims to promote the holistic development of students.
Asymmetrique business head Dhiiraj Kapoor said, “We are extremely glad to partner with Taurian World School and look forward to collectively building the brand, while achieving its admissions target for the year. With rapid growth in adoption of digital media by consumers, we are deepening our core strengths and talent towards building content-driven marketing platforms that enable real-time branding for clients. With our services, we also make sure that there is always an increase in the ROI and business sales of our clients.”
Taurian World School founder Amith Bajla said, “We were struggling to get students outside 200 km radius of Ranchi. We partnered with Asymmetrique because they understand who we are and our needs at this stage of our business. Whether it is the expertise in the use of digital assets and content marketing for education, their breadth of delivery capabilities across traditional and digital media, or the ability to drive sales results through the use of innovative automation and analytics, Asymmetrique has demonstrated that they understand our requirements and the dynamic consumer environment we operate in.”