- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Arun Viswanath is Percept/H executive creative director
MUMBAI: Arun Viswanath has been appointed Percept/H executive creative director. His core responsibilities include leading and fashioning agency’s key accounts creatively and adding new businesses to the agency portfolio.
With Viswanath on board, Percept One has strengthened its overall creative offering. Viswanath’s mandate is to up the ante in Pune, a key market for Percept One, with clients like Force Motors and Panchshil Realty, and then across Percept One including FedEx and MasterCard.
Percept One CEO Nupur Mahajan said, “Percept One is an idea’s network. Creativity at Percept One is not limited to a department but is DNA. As an agency, we are committed to our clients’ business and do everything possible to bring the best and most cutting-edge talent onboard. With Arun’s diverse experience across verticals and mediums coupled with his can-do fire, I foresee happy clients and meaningful partnerships.”
Viswanath is a creative professional with over 12 years of advertising, branding and digital marketing expertise. His creative ingenuity enables him to deliver the best-suited solutions for his clients, irrespective of their size, shape and budget. Having previously worked with JWT, Lowe Lintas, BBDO, Leo Burnett, M&C Saatchi, and Euro RSCG, Arun has straddled an impressive portfolio of brands including Book My Show, Gillette, DHL, Nissan, Blackberry, Colors, Jet Airways, Sony Entertainment Network and VISA, among others.
pic 1 arunHis work has been recognised across creative festivals and awards including Cannes, Abbys, Spikes and Adfest to name a few. Arun’s list of accolades includes a Silver Abby for Visa’s brand film and a Bronze Abby for conceptualisation and execution of the digital launch of Nissan’s Evalia besides being nominated regularly.
Viswanath said, “I am excited to be associated with Percept One and looking forward to boost the agency’s upward trajectory. I intend to build with zest using the strength of innovation across the group’s portfolio and deliver ideas that works for our clients.”