- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Arjun Sen is Contract Advertising EVP, GM Mumbai
MUMBAI: Contract Advertising has appointed Arjun Sen as executive VP, GM Mumbai operations.
Sen, who is back after a short gap of two years, has worked on some of the leading brands of the agency such as, Cadbury (Celebrations, Crunch, Eclairs, Halls, Bytes), Shoppers Stop, CNBC – Money Control, Crompton Greaves, Edelweiss, Murphy Richards, Bajaj Electricals, Mothercare and Askme.
With over 20 years of advertising experience, Sen has played diverse roles across global and local agencies. He has spent almost a decade leading and building agencies such as Ogilvy & Mather, McCann, Quadrant Communications and Capital Advertising. His last assignment was with Famous Innovations, where he headed business nationally.
Contract Advertising CEO Rana Barua said, “Arjun has a genuine passion for building brands. Helping brands engage and connect with their core TG is what stimulates him the most. He is a natural leader and is very proficient with mentoring and inspiring teams to deliver the highest quality of work. He is an ideas man at the core, who absolutely loves the craft of advertising.”
Kapil Mishra, creative head and Sunil Shetty, planning head, will be partnering Sen and leading the team in Mumbai.
Sen said, “I am delighted to be back at Contract and ride the new wave that has the right mix of legacy and contemporary thinking that makes this agency a powerhouse of talent and ideas. I look forward to partnering Rana in his vision for Contract during my tenure here.”