- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra appointed brand ambassadors of JBL India
MUMBAI: Bollywood actors Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra have been appointed as the brand ambassadors of JBL India.
Kapoor said, “JBL is a renowned international brand with presence across the globe known for its awesome products and mind blowing sound quality. I am super thrilled to become the new brand ambassador for JBL India which strengthens my association with the brand. It was great to work with my first co-star and buddy Parineeti while shooting the TVC.”
Chopra added, “Music and sound are very important triggers for any actor as it encourages and inspires better performance. It gives me immense pleasure to be part of JBL, a brand which always delivers quality sound every single time. JBL’s exciting and fashionable range of products is absolutely amazing and automatically manages to pump up my mood and make me want to party.”