- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Adbhoot Creatives steers Maharashtra1’s branding and marketing
MUMBAI: Creative strategy design company Adbhoot Creatives has been assigned the branding and marketing responsibilities of Nikhil Wagle-helmed Marathi news channel Maharashtra1.
The company, which specialises in broadcast designing and integrated TV programming, has created the logo and tagline of the channel besides the various promos. It will also manage the marketing activity for the channel, which includes outdoor, digital and radio.
Adbhoot founder and creative director Vaibhav Pandit said, “Adbhoot is part of this entire project from Day 1. The brief we are following is very clear to be relevant and to differentiate the brand in every sense. We wanted to break the stereotypical packaging style, channel IDs and OAP. From channel tagline to music to colour scheme to packaging to on-air promotion, the channel is differentiated at the first look.”
“Adbhoot has carefully selected the tagline—Ata jag badlel (Now world will change)—which is a very positive and progressive approach, keeping in mind the sentiments and beliefs of viewers. It’ll reflect in content also as editor-in-chief Nikhil Wagle is a differentiator himself when it comes to journalism,” he added.