- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Ad agency Eggfirst announces appointments
MUMBAI: Ad agency Eggfirst has announced that Vijay Anand has joined as client services director and Neha Datwani as group account manager.
Prior to Eggfirst, Anand was with Sanket Communications in a similar capacity. In a career spanning two decades, he has worked with Maa Bozell, Disha Communication and a few other agencies.
Anand said, “I am glad to be a part of an agency that believes in keeping brands ahead of the curve through the right combination of strategy and creative. It’s a sure-shot recipe for success.”
Datwani has worked with brands in various sectors like hospitality, retail and telecom. Godrej, Kelvinator, Club Mahindra, Tata Docomo are some of the brands she has worked on. She said, “I have joined Eggfirst, a young, dynamic and multi-talented agency, with a belief of working with my heart and giving my best.”
Eggfirst chief MD Ravi Banka commented, “With an ever-evolving business environment where consumers are co-creators of brands, there is a need to have a team that believes in the power of the new media and consumer age. Both Vijay and Neha bring that sharp connect with brands and consumers. Their addition to the team will surely add value to the brands we work for.”