- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Ad agency Eggfirst announces appointments
MUMBAI: Ad agency Eggfirst has announced that Vijay Anand has joined as client services director and Neha Datwani as group account manager.
Prior to Eggfirst, Anand was with Sanket Communications in a similar capacity. In a career spanning two decades, he has worked with Maa Bozell, Disha Communication and a few other agencies.
Anand said, “I am glad to be a part of an agency that believes in keeping brands ahead of the curve through the right combination of strategy and creative. It’s a sure-shot recipe for success.”
Datwani has worked with brands in various sectors like hospitality, retail and telecom. Godrej, Kelvinator, Club Mahindra, Tata Docomo are some of the brands she has worked on. She said, “I have joined Eggfirst, a young, dynamic and multi-talented agency, with a belief of working with my heart and giving my best.”
Eggfirst chief MD Ravi Banka commented, “With an ever-evolving business environment where consumers are co-creators of brands, there is a need to have a team that believes in the power of the new media and consumer age. Both Vijay and Neha bring that sharp connect with brands and consumers. Their addition to the team will surely add value to the brands we work for.”