- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
ABBY Awards 2017 shortlists to be available for review
MUMBAI: The iconic creative awards, ABBY Awards 2017, has set another benchmark in transparency and efficacy. After receiving the highest ever number of creative entries, the first round of the Abby awards judging is presently on in multiple locations. The shortlists selected by the esteemed jury panels will progressively be uploaded on www.abbyshortlist.com
Speaking about the shortlist being available for review, The Advertising Club president Raj Nayak said, “ABBY’s are the most prestigious national award for excellence in communication. We have left no stone unturned to make our judging process transparent and responsive. Uploading the shortlist entries for feedback is a step towards facilitating greater transparency and inclusivity.”
Any further comments about what could be inspired work etc. could be sent within 5 days of the shortlist appearing, along with supporting documents, to the Advertising Club (firstname.lastname@example.org) marked to the Chairman Awards Governing Council. No correspondence would be entertained after this.
Only correspondence submitted with an original name and email id would be accepted. After Audit screening the feedback received could be put up to the jury in the second round of judging.
ABBY Awards 2017 is to be held at Goafest 2017 on 6th, 7th and 8th of April. The awards adjudged by a renowned jury panel will see inspiring campaigns brought alive in the period from 1 January 2016 to 31 January 2017 being celebrated by the entire fraternity.