- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
9X Jhakaas associates with Marathi film ‘Welcome Zindagi’ for contest
MUMBAI: 9X Jhakaas has tied up with the upcoming Marathi film ‘Welcome Zindagi’ to launch a contest called ‘Jhakaas Welcome Zindagi Contest’.
To be aired on the channel at regular intervals all through the day, the contest will give viewers an opportunity to win a Tata Nano.
9X Jhakaas head of programming Rohan Rane said, “We are delighted to partner with Marathi film heartthrob Swwapnil Joshi and Welcome Zindagi, and offer our viewers a brand new car. 9X Jhakaas was launched with an aim to provide a platform to the Marathi film and music industry. Since then, we have been able to associate with each and every new Marathi film. We are extremely pleased that today no Marathi movie releases without a Jhakaas promotion.”
The ‘Jhakaas Welcome Zindagi Contest’ promo features the hero of ‘Welcome Zindagi’ Swwapnil Joshi, who informs viewers about the contest details and the prizes.
To participate in the contest, viewers will have to type ‘JWZ’ and send a text message to 54646, every time they see an animation of a Nano car zip through their TV screens. The viewer with the maximum number of text messages will win the grand prize of a Nano car. The runners-up will get other gifts like ‘Welcome Zindagi’-branded T-shirts, mugs, and more.