- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
9X Jhakaas associates with Marathi film ‘Welcome Zindagi’ for contest
MUMBAI: 9X Jhakaas has tied up with the upcoming Marathi film ‘Welcome Zindagi’ to launch a contest called ‘Jhakaas Welcome Zindagi Contest’.
To be aired on the channel at regular intervals all through the day, the contest will give viewers an opportunity to win a Tata Nano.
9X Jhakaas head of programming Rohan Rane said, “We are delighted to partner with Marathi film heartthrob Swwapnil Joshi and Welcome Zindagi, and offer our viewers a brand new car. 9X Jhakaas was launched with an aim to provide a platform to the Marathi film and music industry. Since then, we have been able to associate with each and every new Marathi film. We are extremely pleased that today no Marathi movie releases without a Jhakaas promotion.”
The ‘Jhakaas Welcome Zindagi Contest’ promo features the hero of ‘Welcome Zindagi’ Swwapnil Joshi, who informs viewers about the contest details and the prizes.
To participate in the contest, viewers will have to type ‘JWZ’ and send a text message to 54646, every time they see an animation of a Nano car zip through their TV screens. The viewer with the maximum number of text messages will win the grand prize of a Nano car. The runners-up will get other gifts like ‘Welcome Zindagi’-branded T-shirts, mugs, and more.