- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
- Pakistani PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi seeks implementation of UNSC resolution on Kashmir
200 Not Out appoints Maxus to promote ‘Sachin: A Billion Dreams’
MUMBAI: Maxus, the global agency of GroupM, has come on board to conceptualise and execute strategies for 200 Not Out’s upcoming biopic on cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar, ‘Sachin: A Billion Dreams’.
The movie is scheduled to release on 26 May 26.
Speaking on the win, Maxus South Asia MD Kartik Sharma said, “In a country of cricket enthusiasts, getting to work on the epic biographical film is thrilling and humbling at the same time. It’s great to be regarded as experts in sports media and marketing. This is a unique project indeed because it’s not only about the social religion of cricket but also about the niche that Sachin has carved out for himself.”
Maxus India national director sports and entertainment partnerships Jigar Rambhia added, “Working on this magnum opus project is a dream come true. Personally, sports have always been my passion and when you club your passion with profession, it only gets better.”
Based on the life of the living legend of the cricketing world Sachin Tendulkar, the film encapsulates Tendulkar’s passion and dedication to the sport.
200 Not Out producer Ravi Bhagchandka said, “’Sachin: A Billion Dreams’ is a very special project for us. We wanted a partner who could share the same passion in building this up just like us and give their best. Maxus’ understanding of media and sports marketing, bundled up with innovative thinking and strong domain expertise, makes them the perfect partner for us.”