- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
1231 entries for Asian Marketing Effectiveness And Strategy Awards 2016
Entries have continued to grow steadily from last year, with an overall increase of 10% across 5 award sections of Effectiveness, Media Strategy, Digital Strategy, Data & Analytics and e-Commerce.
Commenting on the entries, Andrea Hayes, Festival Director, says, “The Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Conference & Awards reflects the marketing communications industry in Asia Pacific. The record entries is not only testament to the prominence of the awards and the value the industry places upon them, but also a demonstration of the increasing breadth and depth of the work in this region. The competition will be tougher with more entries than ever, and we look forward to finding out which campaigns will make the shortlist this year.
“The number of entries received from each country is as follows:
Australia: 96 Bangladesh: 6 Cambodia: 2 China: 219 Hong Kong: 74 India: 298 Indonesia: 13 Japan: 28 Malaysia: 30 New Zealand: 27 Pakistan: 3 Philippines: 90 Singapore: 187 South Korea: 9 Sri Lanka: 6 Taiwan: 39 Thailand: 43 United Kingdom: 4 United States: 6 Vietnam: 51 -------------------- Total: 1231
The entries will be judged and shortlisted by a 100-strong industry contingent of brand leaders and top strategists from the region over the next two months. The shortlist will be released on 18 April.
Winners will be honoured at the Awards Ceremony, held after the Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Conference on the evening of 31 May at Grand Hyatt Singapore.