28 Jun 2017
- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
The estimated ad budget for Somany Ceramics for FY18 is 3 to 3.5% of the revenue. Ogilvy & Mather will manage Somany Ceramic’s operations from their Gurgaon office and the mandate consists of the brand’s diverse product portfolio.
Publicis Media India has strengthened its Content Practice with a key hire in the form of Urvashi Khanna. She has joined as Associate Director, Content & Brand Solutions and will report to the Content Practice lead Gautham Pingali.
Bajaj Electricals, India’s leading brand of kitchen and domestic appliances, has become the lead sponsor of IFSC Climbing World Cup.
Motilal Oswal Financial Services has appointed Mullen Lintas Mumbai as its creative agency.
Mileston Brandcom, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, has launched a new creative agency, Milestone Dentsu.
The Election Commission of India contends that expenditure on election campaign through any advertisement in social media is part of all expenditure in connection with the elections.