25 Jan 2017
- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
Global digital marketing agency VML has appointed Venkatagiri Rao as creative head for India.
The Advertising Club and the AAAI have joined hands for a campaign to pitch communication as a force to battle the scourge of violence against women.
Leo Burnett has appointed Prashanth Challapalli as its chief integration officer for South Asia.
The company plans to bring on board more than 15 brands for R Ashwin this year. ITW Blitz also manages the legendary Vivian Richards as part of their portfolio.
Taproot Dentsu has expanded its footprint. Based only in Mumbai since its inception in 2009, it has now formally commenced operations in Gurgaon.
The Election Commission of India contends that expenditure on election campaign through any advertisement in social media is part of all expenditure in connection with the elections.