20 Oct 2017
- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
GroupM South Asia CEO CVL Srinivas has been given the additional responsibility of WPP India as its country manager.
Havas Media India has bagged the integrated media duties of Sterling Holiday Resorts, one of India’s leading leisure hospitality company in India.
The Advertisers Standards Council of India (ASCI) has pulled up Arnab Goswami’s Republic TV for misleading ads.
Dentsu Aegis Network has strengthened its media group across Carat and Vizeum to provide a future-proofed, digitally ahead, holistic solution to clients. As part of this move, Kartik Iyer has been elevated to president, media brands and Amplifi.
Following a competitive pitch process, DDB Mudra Group has been entrusted the responsibilities to partner Royal Enfield for one of its key forthcoming project in the future.
The Election Commission of India contends that expenditure on election campaign through any advertisement in social media is part of all expenditure in connection with the elections.