30 Apr 2017
- Arun Jaitley calls for expeditious use of penalising power by ED
- Triple talaq misused to satify lust, says UP minister
- 9 lakh registered companies not filing returns: Revenue Secretary Adhia
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai received nearly US $200 million salary last year
- India welcomes Cyprus support for NSG bid
- Murder at Jaya's tea estate: Main suspect killed, another injured in two accidents
Dentsu Webchutney has roped in Ajay Ahluwalia as executive creative director. He will be based out of the agency’s Gurgaon office.
IPG Mediabrands CEO Shashi Sinha will head the Media jury for the 4th edition of the Kyoorius Creative Awards.
Esar Media and Advertising, a performance based ad network, has newly elevated Khaleel Surati to a key position within the organisation. Surati will take on his role as the business head of operations at the company.
Dentsu Media has been awarded the media planning & buying for the entire portfolio of brands for Maruti Suzuki India.
Mullen Lowe Lintas Group has elevated Naveen Gaur to chief operating officer of Lowe Lintas with immediate effect.
The Election Commission of India contends that expenditure on election campaign through any advertisement in social media is part of all expenditure in connection with the elections.