25 Mar 2017
- IPL: ED issues show cause notice to KKR co-owners Shah Rukh Khan, Juhi Chawla
- India plans to seal international border with Pak, Bangladesh: Rajnath
- Gaikwad should apologise for his unaccepted behaviour: Politicos
- Doctors' strike ends after Bombay HC ultimatum
- Action on slaughterhouses: Yogi Adityanath govt enforcing laws that existed for years but nobody cared
- Aadhaar verification process for phones to start soon; task to cost Rs 1000 crore for telcos
- Kawasaki-Bajaj end India alliance of 8 years
The Advertising Club (TAC) and the AAAI have announced the names of the first-ever recipients of the Champions of Excellence award for their role in inspiring great advertising.
Maneeza Ahuja has been appointed branch head for the Delhi branch of Percept/H with the additional responsibility of leading the North India portfolio of Percept One.
Gatorade India has signed on PV Sindhu as its brand ambassador.
Kenstar has joined hands for the first time with IPL franchise Mumbai Indians as their official partner for the tenth season of the popular T20 league.
Havas Media India has successfully retained Kohler's integrated media business following a multi-agency pitch.
The Election Commission of India contends that expenditure on election campaign through any advertisement in social media is part of all expenditure in connection with the elections.