17 Aug 2017
- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
W+K Delhi has bagged the creative mandate for Dalmia Cement, a leading Indian cement manufacturer, following a multi-agency pitch.
Both, Saraswathi and Gaurav, join as executive vice presidents in the New Delhi office.
Makani Creatives has been entrusted with the creative mandate of Panasonic Smart Phones, following a multi-agency pitch.
IPG Mediabrands India has launched a new data-management platform in partnership with international technology company Mediamath.
PointNine Lintas, the newest independent agency from the MullenLowe Lintas Group, announced the first set of names in its leadership team. It’s a lineup of senior domain-experts that will work with the CEO, Vikas Mehta
The Election Commission of India contends that expenditure on election campaign through any advertisement in social media is part of all expenditure in connection with the elections.