- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Di Maria to miss Argentina’s semi-final match
Mumbai: Angel Di Maria will miss Argentina’s semi-final against the Netherlands on Wednesday.
The Argentinian Football Federation announced that the Real Madrid winger would not be fit enough to feature in the World Cup contest, after suffering a thigh injury in the 1-0 quarter-final victory over Belgium.
The federation said that Di Maria underwent tests over the weekend which determined he would not be available to face the Dutch. His condition will continue to be evaluated day by day.