- Arun Jaitley calls for expeditious use of penalising power by ED
- Triple talaq misused to satify lust, says UP minister
- 9 lakh registered companies not filing returns: Revenue Secretary Adhia
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai received nearly US $200 million salary last year
- India welcomes Cyprus support for NSG bid
- Murder at Jaya's tea estate: Main suspect killed, another injured in two accidents
The future of news consumption is going to be nonlinear and will increasingly be consumed on the mobile. Branded content is the way forward in terms of revenue for digital news outlets.
Govt should rationalise reserve prices to make it economically viable. FM radio firms should cut ad inventory to at least 10-12 minutes per hour so that rates could go up.
Digitisation was the way forward and integrated newsrooms were a must now in this phase of evolution that newspapers were facing. Technology needed to be employed for leveraging partnerships in the industry.
The CBFC can reject film certification but is not authorised to dictate modifications or amendments.
YouTube delivers 93% of viewability, thus creating a taxonomy to ensure that advertisers pay when consumers choose to view an ad.