- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
Advertisers can no longer ignore the digital medium and the audiences that the new-age content creators are capturing.
While the digital medium has become a powerful giant, the majority of advertisers aren’t dishing out the kind of spends they should do.
New-age companies explain how their products are allowing content creators to leverage technology to customise videos and monetise content.
These 3,000 meetings were across the categories of film, animation, TV, documentary, and the newly added digital and finished content.