- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
The future of news consumption is going to be nonlinear and will increasingly be consumed on the mobile. Branded content is the way forward in terms of revenue for digital news outlets.
Govt should rationalise reserve prices to make it economically viable. FM radio firms should cut ad inventory to at least 10-12 minutes per hour so that rates could go up.
Digitisation was the way forward and integrated newsrooms were a must now in this phase of evolution that newspapers were facing. Technology needed to be employed for leveraging partnerships in the industry.
The CBFC can reject film certification but is not authorised to dictate modifications or amendments.
YouTube delivers 93% of viewability, thus creating a taxonomy to ensure that advertisers pay when consumers choose to view an ad.