- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
The future of news consumption is going to be nonlinear and will increasingly be consumed on the mobile. Branded content is the way forward in terms of revenue for digital news outlets.
Govt should rationalise reserve prices to make it economically viable. FM radio firms should cut ad inventory to at least 10-12 minutes per hour so that rates could go up.
Digitisation was the way forward and integrated newsrooms were a must now in this phase of evolution that newspapers were facing. Technology needed to be employed for leveraging partnerships in the industry.
The CBFC can reject film certification but is not authorised to dictate modifications or amendments.
YouTube delivers 93% of viewability, thus creating a taxonomy to ensure that advertisers pay when consumers choose to view an ad.