- IPL: ED issues show cause notice to KKR co-owners Shah Rukh Khan, Juhi Chawla
- India plans to seal international border with Pak, Bangladesh: Rajnath
- Gaikwad should apologise for his unaccepted behaviour: Politicos
- Doctors' strike ends after Bombay HC ultimatum
- Action on slaughterhouses: Yogi Adityanath govt enforcing laws that existed for years but nobody cared
- Aadhaar verification process for phones to start soon; task to cost Rs 1000 crore for telcos
- Kawasaki-Bajaj end India alliance of 8 years
The future of news consumption is going to be nonlinear and will increasingly be consumed on the mobile. Branded content is the way forward in terms of revenue for digital news outlets.
Govt should rationalise reserve prices to make it economically viable. FM radio firms should cut ad inventory to at least 10-12 minutes per hour so that rates could go up.
Digitisation was the way forward and integrated newsrooms were a must now in this phase of evolution that newspapers were facing. Technology needed to be employed for leveraging partnerships in the industry.
The CBFC can reject film certification but is not authorised to dictate modifications or amendments.
YouTube delivers 93% of viewability, thus creating a taxonomy to ensure that advertisers pay when consumers choose to view an ad.
For interest in sports in this country to grow beyond cricket, the other sports have to be made aspirational. A system needs to be put in place for other sports like what the BCCI has done for cricket.