- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
The future of news consumption is going to be nonlinear and will increasingly be consumed on the mobile. Branded content is the way forward in terms of revenue for digital news outlets.
Govt should rationalise reserve prices to make it economically viable. FM radio firms should cut ad inventory to at least 10-12 minutes per hour so that rates could go up.
Digitisation was the way forward and integrated newsrooms were a must now in this phase of evolution that newspapers were facing. Technology needed to be employed for leveraging partnerships in the industry.
The CBFC can reject film certification but is not authorised to dictate modifications or amendments.
YouTube delivers 93% of viewability, thus creating a taxonomy to ensure that advertisers pay when consumers choose to view an ad.