- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
Advertisers can no longer ignore the digital medium and the audiences that the new-age content creators are capturing.
While the digital medium has become a powerful giant, the majority of advertisers aren’t dishing out the kind of spends they should do.
New-age companies explain how their products are allowing content creators to leverage technology to customise videos and monetise content.
These 3,000 meetings were across the categories of film, animation, TV, documentary, and the newly added digital and finished content.