- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Videocon d2h strengthens regional offering
MUMBAI: Further strengthening its regional offering, direct-to-home (DTH) operator Videocon d2h has added Punjabi news channel Chardikala Time TV and Tamil general entertainment channel (GEC) Vendhar TV on its platform.
Chardikala Time TV is available in the basic pack Super Gold while Vendhar TV is available in the basic pack South Silver. Videocon d2h now offers 12 Punjabi channels and services and 53 Tamil channels and services.
The DTH operator had recently added more than 50 South Indian channels to strengthen its entry level pack South Silver. Besides, it had also added Odia news channel Focus Odisha on its platform.
Videocon d2h has a gross subscriber base of more than 10 million.