- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Videocon d2h strengthens regional offering
MUMBAI: Further strengthening its regional offering, direct-to-home (DTH) operator Videocon d2h has added Punjabi news channel Chardikala Time TV and Tamil general entertainment channel (GEC) Vendhar TV on its platform.
Chardikala Time TV is available in the basic pack Super Gold while Vendhar TV is available in the basic pack South Silver. Videocon d2h now offers 12 Punjabi channels and services and 53 Tamil channels and services.
The DTH operator had recently added more than 50 South Indian channels to strengthen its entry level pack South Silver. Besides, it had also added Odia news channel Focus Odisha on its platform.
Videocon d2h has a gross subscriber base of more than 10 million.