- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Videocon d2h not to carry Epic and Mahuaa from 23 March
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Videocon d2h has issued a public notice stating that Hindi GEC Epic and Bhojpuir GEC Mahuaa will not be available on its platform from 23 March.
This could be for non-renewal of contract due to commercial reasons.
The DTH company, however, did not provide any reasons for removing the two channels in its public notice.