- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Videocon d2h launches smart cooking service for Rs 45 a month
MUMBAI: Videocon d2h has launched a new active service called ‘Smart Cooking’ in collaboration with Hungama. The service is priced at Rs 45 per month.
Videocon d2h executive chairman Saurabh Dhoot said, “With the launch of Smart Cooking, we are strengthening our proposition of being more than a provider of TV channels. This new smart service reaffirms our commitment to growth through innovation by providing unique content not available elsewhere. With this launch, we strengthen our smart TV content. We will continue to grow and differentiate in this area in the coming months.”
Smart Cooking will have classic and innovative recipes for meals and snacks. There will be recipes for vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes as well. The ‘Chef’s Special’ section is powered by celebrity chef Ranveer Brar while the other sections will have handpicked recipes.
Smart Cooking will feature India’s best-known and most popular culinary dishes, desserts and the signature spicy curries.
The launch of the new service is an attempt to position Videocon d2h as a DTH operator that not only provides entertainment but also opportunities to learn. Existing subscribers of Videocon d2h can subscribe to Smart Cooking by sending a missed call to 8010924187 from their registered phone number.
Smart Cooking will cater to more than 15 million subscribers of Videocon d2h with the international flavour dishes perfect for busy parents and young professionals, vegetarians and time-strapped omnivores alike.