- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Videocon d2h launches learning-based entertainment content for children
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) service provider Videocon d2h has launched a value-added bouquet of learning activities and games targeted at preschool and elementary school children.
Named SMART Services, the bouquet includes Smart Learning, Smart Kids and Smart Games, all available on subscription basis.
Targeted at school-aged children under 14, Smart Learning will broadcast science videos and interactive ways to learn English. Smart Kids will cater to toddlers and kindergarten kids with nursery rhymes and stories.
Each of Videocon d2h’s SMART Services will be offered at a subscription rate of Rs 45 per month.
The DTH operator is expected to launch one more value-added service called Smart Education. This will also feature the educational curriculum of various boards.
“We strive to provide the best of education-based entertainment to our subscribers, especially our young audience,” said Videocon d2h executive chairman Saurabh Dhoot. “Keeping this in mind, we have launched the SMART Services bouquet, our learning-based entertainment content.”
Videocon d2h CEO Anil Khera added, “Videocon d2h is launching its SMART Services offering to capture the imagination of kids while helping them learn. The rich content is designed to help change the TV viewing of children to a learning viewing that brings joy and fun to children through stories and easy-to-comprehend videos.”