- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Videocon d2h launches launches three Star Sports linked packages
MUMBAI: Videocon d2h has launched three new subscription packages in the mid-price segment focusing on Star Sports.
The three new packs launched are Gold Maxi for Rs 260 per month (328 Channels & Services including popular sports channels like Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3), South Silver Maxi for Rs 205 per month ( 308 Channels & Services including popular sports channels like Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3) and South Gold Maxi for Rs 270 per month (364 Channels & Services including popular sports channels like Star Sports 2, and Star Sports 3).
Videocon d2h director Saurabh Dhoot said, “We have always been focused on offering customer centric packages and entertainment solutions. These new packs have been designed keeping in mind the requirements of consumers & his preferences of channels like Star Sports 2 and Star Sports 3. Consumers will now have more choice then ever before.”
Videocon d2h CEO Anil Khera added, “We have launched 3 new packs, giving our consumer the convenience of choosing the packs as per his requirements. As Sports is a religion in India, we have included two major sports channels Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3 in these new subscription packs at affordable prices.”