- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Videocon d2h launches Diwali offer for new and existing customers
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) platform Videocon d2h has launched a new offer called ‘Khushiyon Kee Diwali’ for existing and new customers in celebration of the festive season.
Under this offer, new customers will need to book a new d2h connection HD@Rs 1,820 or SD@Rs 1,620, choose a monthly subscription plan and get a free upgrade to next higher subscription plan for 60 days.
Existing subscribers can pay Rs 10 extra on current monthly subscription plan and get upgraded to next higher subscription plan for 60 days.
Videocon d2h executive chairman Saurabh Dhoot said, “The festive season is all about mega enjoyment. This year our Diwali offer covers everyone from our existing subscriber to the potential subscriber opting for a new connection from Videocon d2h. This offer blends perfectly with our brand promise of providing wholesome entertainment for the family.”
Videocon d2h CEO Anil Khera said, “Our ‘Khushiyon kee Diwali’ promotion from 1 October to 30 November lets our existing consumer enjoy the festive season with an upgrade to the next higher monthly plan for 60 days. We strongly believe that this attractive offer will create waves in the market this festive season.”
Videocon d2h offers more than 570 channels and services besides a wide range of active services.