- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Videocon d2h launches Diwali offer for new and existing customers
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) platform Videocon d2h has launched a new offer called ‘Khushiyon Kee Diwali’ for existing and new customers in celebration of the festive season.
Under this offer, new customers will need to book a new d2h connection HD@Rs 1,820 or SD@Rs 1,620, choose a monthly subscription plan and get a free upgrade to next higher subscription plan for 60 days.
Existing subscribers can pay Rs 10 extra on current monthly subscription plan and get upgraded to next higher subscription plan for 60 days.
Videocon d2h executive chairman Saurabh Dhoot said, “The festive season is all about mega enjoyment. This year our Diwali offer covers everyone from our existing subscriber to the potential subscriber opting for a new connection from Videocon d2h. This offer blends perfectly with our brand promise of providing wholesome entertainment for the family.”
Videocon d2h CEO Anil Khera said, “Our ‘Khushiyon kee Diwali’ promotion from 1 October to 30 November lets our existing consumer enjoy the festive season with an upgrade to the next higher monthly plan for 60 days. We strongly believe that this attractive offer will create waves in the market this festive season.”
Videocon d2h offers more than 570 channels and services besides a wide range of active services.