- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Videocon d2h issues notice to pull out Kanak TV from its platform
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Videocon d2h has issued a notice stating that Odia channel Kanak TV will not be available on the platform from 21 September.
Owned by Eastern Media, Kanak TV is an Odia-language infotainment channel providing news, current affairs and entertainment-based programmes.
Apart from Kanak TV, Videocon d2h offers 11 Odia channels including DD Odia.