- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Videocon d2h issues notice to pull out four channels
MUMBAI: Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Videocon d2h has issued a notice stating that four channels will not be available on the platform from 1 April.
The channels to be removed are socio-cultural-spiritual channel Ahsas, free-to-air channel Sanatan, Hindi movie channel Enterr10 and Hindi–Bhojpuri entertainment channel Dangal TV.