- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Videocon d2h enables subscription recharge through Vodafone m-pesa
MUMBAI: Videocon d2h has tied up with Vodafone’s money transfer service m-pesa, which will allow the DTH operator’s 15 million subscribers to recharge their monthly subscription service.
This tie-up will facilitate a simple, convenient and on-demand recharge facility on the proven m-pesa platform. Additionally, the 1,20,000+ Vodafone m-pesa CashIn points will also accept recharge for Videocon d2h, thus providing additional convenience to customers.
Videocon d2h executive chairman Saurabh Dhoot said, “I am delighted at our strategic tie-up with Vodafone to enable recharge using their well-established m-pesa digital wallet and at the Vodafone outlets. It will give our customers an easy and powerful way to recharge their d2h account at their convenience.”
Vodafone m-pesa business head Suresh Sethi said, “This tie-up with Videocon d2h gives us an opportunity to serve better both Videocon d2h and Vodafone subscribers by providing a safe, secure and convenient mode to pay for services, and we are sure that our partnership with Videocon d2h will go a long way towards achieving a larger objective of digitisation and financial access.”